Monday, November 8, 2010

YouTube for Business:Online Video Marketing for Any Business


I chose to select this book because one day I hope to own and operate my own business, the book teaches you how to incorporate online video marketing for any business, this would be very beneficial information for any business owner to know.
The book is simply about taking your business advertising and helping you reach a larger, more tempting market. It covers simple things to know whether or not YouTube is right for your business or not, how to market and sell your product and what type of videos you can make in regard to your product and audience.
I highly recommend this book to anyone who intends to open up their own business, this is a great way to get started on a great advertising campaign, great read, easy to follow.

1 comment:

  1. I chose a book on YouTube as well in hopes of gaining knowledge of how to advertise your business on YouTube. The title of my book implied that it was about advertising on YouTube, but not so much! Sounds like you chose the better book. Thanks for the info :)

    ReplyDelete