Thursday, November 11, 2010

Meatball Sundae

I chose Meatball Sundae for my e commerce book review. The book is written by Seth Godin, a marketing guru. I loved this book it was a very easy read and full of great information. The most important point he covered was that the average attention span is short so keep your message short and make it stand out. If you have an opportunity to read any of his books, do so. His books make you want to get out there and do something in the market anything that will make an impact and hopefully you some money. Check out my video on the book its short and sweet thanks. Go to you tube and look under E commerce project. MOV.

1 comment:

  1. The same point related to attention span was covered in my Google book by Aaron Goldman. Aaron calls it 'Kiss' - Keep it stupid simple.

    ReplyDelete