It's not hard to notice that our society is getting to the point where everyone has a cellular phone. I picked Mobile Marketing: Finding Your Customers No Matter Where They Are by Cindy Krum because I believe mobile marketing will become the primary form of marketing.
The author discusses the following topics:
- Getting started with mobile marketing
- Targeting and tracking the fast-changing mobile demographic
- Leveraging mobile advertising, promotion, and location-based marketing
- Performing search engine optimization for moile sites and applications
- Building effective mobile mobile affliliate marketing programs
- Integrating online and offline mobile marketing
- Avoiding mobile marketing spam, viruses, and privacy violation
- Previewing the future of mobile marketing.
- Understanding the international mobile marketing landscape
I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to learn about mobile marketing.This was a very easy read with very useful information on mobile marketing. Based on the book's case studies it looks like only well established companies are engaging in mobile marekting. Since mobile markketing is an emerging field, I would use this book as one before starting a mobile marketing campaign.
Below is a link to a blog that pertains to many of the topics discussed in the book.